Generic or custom printed business forms are still a significant part of our business. Our product offerings can be general in nature or specific to a certain industry or profession. Such traditional forms are either manual or computer generated and could include:
- Invoices, statements, bill of ladings, and sales sheets
- Proposals, letterheads, envelopes
- Credit memos, notices, requisition forms
- Estimates, order forms, multipurpose forms
- Work orders, purchase orders, packing slips
- Appraisals, contracts, memos and notes
We offer these forms to be compatible with existing software and can be printed in an offset, laser toner or ink jet method. These printing methods are available to meet the needs of the applicant. Whether the form is continuous to be used in a dot matrix, cut sheet for a laser printer, snapset or edge glue, or manually completed, we can guarantee the unctionality.
QT2 has an assortment of 16 standard colors to choose from with run lengths of as few as 100 and in excess of 100’s of thousands. Multiple colors, not a problem. We can run up to 8 spot colors in multiple parts.
Get a Quote